Monday, April 13, 2015

The Beauty of God's Creation

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in my thoughts that I forget to look around and see the sheer beauty God gives us in nature.

As I was driving home tonight, three deer ran out in front of my car. Gorgeous animals. Strong. Sleek. Graceful. Beautifully built.

I braked. And mentally paused a bit.

A few minutes later, I had to pull over to take this shot.

The artistry of God's handwork is only complimented by the simple beauty of the country church.



Simplicity is a beautiful thing. It's clean. And pure. And innocent. And such a great symbol for how our hearts should be in the light of our Lord.

Now if only that tacky looking sign weren't there ruining the beauty ;) I jest... but that too, speaks of our tendency to overcomplicate the beautiful and the simple. Sometimes the sunset alone is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment